Event Management System
Event Management System
Tighter budget, challenging economic climate and less staff are the difficulties faced by many schools in event management. With the introduction of event management software, scheduling and programming of school events and co-curricular activities has become easier. The school activities can include academic events like quizzes, science fairs and non-academic ones like music, drama and sports. Schooberry Event Manager Module is a leading management software that is perfectly designed to assist schools in planning and scheduling programs using their limited resources and space. It addresses the responsibilities of Venue Managers, Conference Managers and Event Managers. Schooberry Event Manager is an end-to-end event management software solution that can be used to manage everything from event registration and room scheduling to event settlement providing the flexibility required to operate within the complex environment.
HEM is an active, hassle free and easy to use tool for the outstanding event management solution. It organizes the theme, venue, type and other requirement of the event according to the convenience and choice of the client. Students involved in the events are sorted into groups or houses so that points scored by students in various events can be added into group aggregate score. This high-tech yet user-friendly environment is simple to use and features on-screen help menus along with a convenient user's guide. Whether you are looking to manage competitions in arts/sports, evaluate individual/group/class-wise performances or conduct a school election, HEM can handles it all precisely, systematically and quickly with absolute finesse.
At a glance:
- View event and its details.
- Creating group and allocating students to it.
- Enter Participation details
- Event and item entry
- Result entry and scoring details.
- Evaluate individual/group wise performance.
- Faster Decision making.
- Simplification of process.
- Improves time management
- Simplifies event management process.
- Integration of space and resources
- Easy screening of participants
- Ensures transparency in the process.
- Setup events calendar day/week/month wise
- Manage competitions in arts and sports
- Participant registration
- Points definition and entry
- Result calculation and display
- Individual/group/class-wise performance
- Inter zone cultural and sports activities
- Election supervision complete with definition of posts, publishing of results etc
- Organize extra curricular activities such as: clubs, houses, dance, music etc
- Send event e-alerts to students/parents regarding events and results
- Generate customized reports on events, participation and results
Request A Quote
Provide your clients with the best platform in the industry.
Our support teams are here to help you.